With an innovative blend of the latest technology and luxurious components, Prestige have produced a high quality, 7 zoned pocket spring system designed to give superior spinal support while also keeping partner disturbance to a minimum. This mattress has a firm feel and is a fantastic option for those looking for a high quality bed.
With several layers of premium comfort, the Prestige Nature consists of cashmere, latex and wool that wraps you in a ‘natural sleep zone’ by regulating the temperature and providing you with an overall healthier sleep. The latex layer offers superior durability and rebound qualities, and relieves body pressure while removing the build-up of any moisture. Just beneath the natural pillow top is a gel infused memory foam, designed to mould to your body shape as you sleep in order to relieve pressure points, and naturally align the spine. The advanced gel particles absorb body heat to ensure greater comfort.
Backed by our Prestige 10 Year Guarantee, your new mattress will feel and look good for a long time.
This mattress is available in the following sizes. Click on the images below to view
- The warranty covers all components and defects in materials and manufacturing.
- The warranty does not cover claims associated with normal wear and tear, customer misuse and issues with firmness or comfort.
- Please choose your mattress carefully. Once a mattress has been used, it cannot be returned and/or refunded.
- Mattresses will conform to your body and body impressions are likely to occur. This is expected and is not considered a defect with the mattress. There is a wear in period, where we suggest that you would normally need a month to get used to your new mattress. It may start to feel uncomfortable, especially as it gets to work to support your spine.
Mattresses covered by our 10-year warranty include the following:
- Sleepmaker (excluding Wakatipu)
- Prestige Nature
- Every six months, flip your mattress over if you have a double sided mattress. If you have a single sided mattress, rotate the mattress so that the foot of the mattress is now at the head. This will promote even wear and prolong the life of your mattress.
- Cover your mattress with a mattress protector. It is best to choose a washable cover that is easy to remove and recover.
- Remove dust from the mattress fabric regularly. Dust, dirt and dust mites will eventually build up on the mattress cover. Vacuum your mattress with an upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner.
- Do not allow the mattress interior to get wet. This may cause mould or rust to occur.
- On a nice day, it is recommended to air your mattress with the windows open and no linen on it.
- If your mattress becomes soiled, spot clean with a mild water –based cleaning agent. For major stains, it is recommended to contact an upholstery cleaning professional.