Contactless Deliveries and Pick-ups
Dust off the car keys and get your Wishlist ready, we’re officially open for business!
We’ll be offering nationwide delivery and Click & Collect at your local Target Furniture starting May 14th . Read on for more information on how we’ll be keeping you and our teams safe during Level 2 Lockdown:
If you’re as excited as we are to get in some #HomeInspo shopping, then checkout the following guidelines on how you can keep you and your family safe while visiting one of our stores:
- Keep a safe 1m distance between yourself, Target staff & other customers.
- Our staff will use Target Furniture's contact tracing app to log all customers coming into the store. We will ask for a name, contact number & address.
- We will limit customers coming into the stores to maintain safe distancing.
- We will regularly check, replenish & clean hand-washing facilities in the bathrooms.
- We will regularly disinfect shared surfaces like doors, tables, and EFTPOS terminals.
- We will ensure workers who have cold or flu symptoms stay at home.
- We will ask customers who appear to have cold or flu symptoms to come back after they have been symptom free for 48 hours. If this were to happen please call Healthline for advice if you think any Target workers or customers were exposed.
- If you’re coming to pick-up a purchase, please read below for instructions on how to Click & Collect your items safely.
- We will have nationwide contactless delivery available from May 14th .
- How we will be conducting contactlessdeliveries:
- Our delivery teams will place your orders in an easily accessible area within the house, near the entrance.
- Our delivery team will keep a safe two meter distance from all customers. No exceptions for both customers or delivery team members.
- Our delivery teams will be taking a photo of the delivered products to confirm delivery has been successful. This will be in place of taking a customer’s signature.
- To keep both you and our team safe we will not be able to complete in house assembly work during Level 2 Lockdown.
- Please get in contact with us directly 0800 TARGET (0800 827 438) for more information.
Contactless Click & Collect
- We are offering nationwide Click & Collect at all your local Target Furniture stores.
- Customers are required to book in advance before collecting product.
- Our team will place products in a designated area within the Target Furniture carpark where customers can safely load up their products, keeping a respectful two metre distance from all Target staff and other customers.
- Our teams will be taking photos of all loaded products to confirm pick-up has been successful. This will be in place of taking a customer’s signature.