With clean lines and a stunning vintage feel, the Vika is a gorgeous addition to any room. A soft pillow-top gives the Vika a supremely comfortable seat perfect to make it the primary sofa in your lounge or office as well as a comfortable place to lay down.
With beautiful rubberwood arms, the Vika matches our Chia bedroom range as well as the stunning and extensive Woodwall range to kit out your whole space.
Frame & Foam
- This includes all timber and steel framing and all foam used in the back, arm and seat cushioning. If any defective materials are found or there is evidence of poor workmanship and it affects the performance of the item then the supplier will repair or replace the parts necessary to rectify the problem.
- Some flattening or loss of resiliency will occur as a result of normal use and ageing. Foams will soften 10-20% in the first six months of use. This is called 'settling' and is a normal process of foam. This is not covered under the warranty as it is not considered a defect. Cushion materials conform to the shape of the user and are not considered to be a manufacturing defect. Proper maintenance, including frequent seat cushion rotation, will promote even wear and longer life for your lounge suite.
- Upholstery fabrics are under warranty for 1 year against manufacturing defects such as seam slippage, fraying and dye transfers.
- This warranty does not cover wearing, wrinkling, fading, pilling or fabric that has been treated with consumer applied soil repellent.
Lounge Suite Care
- Try to keep your suite at least 60cm away from heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heating vents etc. can cause the fabric to become brittle.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All fabrics fade over time but by keeping it out of direct sunlight you will prolong the colours of your fabric.
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals on your fabric. Keep material such as polishes, paints, nail polish remover and household cleaners away from your furniture.
- Vacuum your furniture regularly to remove dust and grit from the fabric fibres. You can also use the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- If possible rotate your furniture every 6 months to avoid excessive wear or fading on one or two particular seats.
- If you have reversible cushions rotate these once a month to even out wear or fading in the contact areas.
- Do not place furniture hard up against a wall, leave 10cm between the wall and furniture to allow air movement and to avoid damage to the fabric caused by rubbing against the wall.
- Do not jump on the furniture.