Add a touch of retro styling into your office with faux leather seats and fresh steel frames. With a wheeled based and gas lift function, you can bring the vintage look into your home office or study without sacrificing comfort and function.
Available in Grey and Espresso.
Barstools & Dining Chairs Warranty
- Gas lifts and/or the framing on chairs carry a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear, breakage due to improper use or lack of care is not covered under warranty.
- The upholstery on chairs is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover wearing, wrinkling, fading, pilling, colour transfer or upholstery that has been treated with consumer applied soil repellent
- Try to keep your furniture at least 60cm away from heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heating vents etc. can cause the fabric to become brittle.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All fabrics fade over time but by keeping it out of direct sunlight you will prolong the colours of your fabric.
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals on your fabric. Keep material such as polishes, paints, nail polish remover and household cleaners away from your furniture.
- Vacuum your furniture regularly to remove dust and grit from the fabric fibres. You can also use the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- If possible rotate your furniture every 6 months to avoid excessive wear or fading on one or two particular seats.
- If you have reversible cushions rotate these once a month to even out wear or fading on the contact areas.
- Do not place furniture hard up against a wall, leave 10cm between the wall and furniture to allow air movement and to avoid damage to the fabric caused by rubbing against the wall.
- Do not jump on the furniture.