This stunning range of vintage chairs will transform your dining room by adding that touch of retro styling with its vintage faux leather seats and fresh steel frames.
This range features powder coated steel frames and tub silhouette creating a gorgeous mid-century look. Each chair boasts a pleasantly padded seat and a perfectly positioned backrest that promises to keep you comfy.
Barstools & Dining Chairs Warranty
- Gas lifts and/or the framing on chairs carry a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear, breakage due to improper use or lack of care is not covered under warranty.
- The upholstery on chairs is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover wearing, wrinkling, fading, pilling, colour transfer or upholstery that has been treated with consumer applied soil repellent
- Try to keep your furniture at least 60cm away from heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heating vents etc. can cause the fabric to become brittle.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All fabrics fade over time but by keeping it out of direct sunlight you will prolong the colours of your fabric.
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals on your fabric. Keep material such as polishes, paints, nail polish remover and household cleaners away from your furniture.
- Vacuum your furniture regularly to remove dust and grit from the fabric fibres. You can also use the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- If possible rotate your furniture every 6 months to avoid excessive wear or fading on one or two particular seats.
- If you have reversible cushions rotate these once a month to even out wear or fading on the contact areas.
- Do not place furniture hard up against a wall, leave 10cm between the wall and furniture to allow air movement and to avoid damage to the fabric caused by rubbing against the wall.
- Do not jump on the furniture.