Simplicity at its best, the Milan range features clean lines combined with an emphasis on quality materials to create Outdoor furniture that adds contemporary style to any space without compromising on durability.
Built using powder coated aluminium frames, the Milan collection is both light and durable and an excellent alternative to wood and wicker for any outdoor space.
The lounge range of the Milan features quick dry foams and Sunbrella fabric. Reminiscent of spun cotton and loved for both its strength and beauty, Sunbrella fabric resists fading regardless of how long or how often it is exposed to the sun’s rays. The fabric is also water and mould resistant, withstanding the harshest of elements as long as it is properly cleaned and cared for.
Sunbrella Fabric Warranty - Milan Range Only
- The Sunbrella fabric comes with a warranty of 5 years. This protects against Sunbrella fabric becoming unserviceable due to colour or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals.
Outdoor Furniture Warranty
- All of our outdoor furniture comes with a manufacturers warranty of 3 years on the timber, aluminium framing, and wicker.
- Each piece of outdoor furniture contains warranty terms and conditions and care and maintenance instructions.
- Please read the warranty terms and conditions and care instructions carefully. Failure to follow the care instructions correctly when maintaining your product could result in premature
agingor product failure and may void the manufacturer's warrant
Milan Sunbrella Fabric Care
- Sunbrella fabrics do not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the fabric.
- To clean, brush off loose dirt, spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap. Use a soft bristle brush to clean. Once clean, rinse with clean water and leave to air dry.
- If the fabric has some wrinkling, use an iron on the synthetic setting. As iron temperatures may vary, first test a small inconspicuous area before ironing the entire piece.
- DO NOT use a steamer or an iron set to the steam setting.
- For stubborn stains and detailed information on caring for Sunbrella fabric please visit www.sunbrella.com
- For daily care and spills, simply wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth. To remove dirt and grime, simply rinse with fresh water or periodically clean using a sponge and mild detergent solution as required.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads.
- Aluminium resists rust and moisture damage better than other materials, however for any outdoor furniture exposed to direct sunlight or the everyday elements, we recommend the use of outdoor furniture covers to prolong the life of your outdoor furniture.