Reserve Now Pay Later Terms & Conditions
Hello from the team at Target Furniture.
We’ve been asked whether it's possible to order products online right now. So, we thought we’d make it super simple for customers who are still looking for their dream furniture.
Yes, you can still order with us online, and once we’re back up and running your furniture will be well on its way to your door step.
Here's how our ‘Reserve Now. Pay Later’ programme makes it easy...
With ‘Reserve Now. Pay Later’ you can order what you need online from Target Furniture, with absolutely no obligation to pay until your item is scheduled for delivery or pick-up. It’s that simple.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply add your item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout as you usually would at www.targetfurniture.co.nz.
- You won’t need to provide any payment details online, but we will need to collect your name and contact details so we can get in touch when your order is ready.
- Your item(s) will go into our reserved list, and we’ll make sure to keep these safe for you over the next few weeks.
- Once we’re back up and running our friendly team will get in contact with you to organise delivery or pick-up of your item(s), as well as finalise payment. Simple right!
- Plus, if you’re not sure about your reserved items you can cancel your order at any time – no questions asked.
And since everyone needs a little extra fun right now, we’ve chucked in a free Woodwall clock or speaker for our first 100 reservations as a thanks for supporting us.
Checkout our terms and conditions below for more info.
“RESERVE NOW – PAY LATER” PROGRAMME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2020
Welcome to Target Furniture. The following document outlines the terms and conditions of your use of, and access to, our “Reserve Now. Pay Later” online exclusive programme.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they impose rules, obligations and other responsibilities on you in respect of your use of this promotion.
HOW IT WORKS
By creating a cart and choosing to use the reserve now pay later payment option you will not be obligated to complete the sale until the goods are ready to be shipped and payment is requested by Target Furniture. Once payment is received in full by Target Furniture, our normal invoice terms and conditions will apply. Until that time you will be able to cancel your order with Target Furniture either by email or calling our customer service team at 0800 TARGET.
Target Furniture will reserve the product on your behalf for the duration of the nationwide lockdown and up until the point that we contact you to advise the items are ready to be shipped via email. At this time payment will be requested from you. If Target Furniture do not receive payment or finance arrangements are not agreed within three days of receiving the notification email, then the order will be cancelled and the product will no longer be reserved. If this occurs you will still be able to purchase the product through normal channels however it will be subject to product availability at that time.
All online Orders which you place are subject to approval by Target Furniture, in our reasonable discretion. By placing an online order with us, you agree that you must:
- Be an individual who is at least 18 years old;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and New Zealand mobile telephone number;
- Provide a valid delivery address in New Zealand; and
- Have access to a Payment Method, for example by being the holder of a Debit or Credit Card.
- Not provide us with any information that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Provide to us in a timely manner with all documentation relating to your identity, if requested by us.
- Not use your Target Furniture Account or our Products for any unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity.
- Cooperate fully with us to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity on your Target Furniture Account.
- Not permit others to use your Target Furniture Account or allow anyone else to have or use your Target Furniture Account password details.
- Not use any technology (device, software or hardware) to damage, intercept or interfere with our Products.
- Immediately contact us if you believe that your Target Furniture Account may be subject to an unauthorised transaction, account takeover or other type of fraudulent activity or security breach.
You acknowledge that we do not have any control over, or are responsible or liable for, the products or services ordered from Target Furniture to have a set delivery date while New Zealand is under levels 3 or 4 of COVID-19 lockdown. We cannot ensure delivery dates for any product outside of what information we receive from the New Zealand Government concerning businesses that are not classified as essential operating during the programme period specified.
To the extent permitted by law, Target Furniture nor any of its Related Companies will be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as a result of our Products or our Website being unavailable.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Target Furniture may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason including, for example, if we change the functionality of our “Reserve Now. Pay Later” programme, introduce new products or promotions, or as required by law. We will post the amended Terms & Conditions on our Website. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully when placing an Order. If you do not agree with the changes, we recommend not placing any further Orders using the Target Furniture website.
The period of the “Reserve Now. Pay Later” Programme begins at 12:00am (NZT) on 1st April 2020 and ends at 11:59pm (NZT) on 23rd April 2020.