It began with a conscious decision to develop a range that reflects your fast paced life without compromising on quality and flexibility for your home. Built using ethically sourced knotty rubberwood, no two pieces are the same.
Unleash your inner designer and customise a storage solution guaranteed to fit your lifestyle. Kit out your bedroom, living space, kitchen or office with ease; Woodwall – it’s a new way of living.
- Timber furniture is under a 1-year warranty covers against defective material and poor workmanship.
- Timber products, being a natural material, are subject to change and movement. Normal wear and tear, changes to the appearance of the item due to normal expansion and contraction of timber as it reacts to climatic changes in its environment, improper care and damage from sunlight and excessive temperatures are not circumstances covered under warranty.
- Natural variations in colour, knots, stress marks, are not considered defects in workmanship and materials and therefore not covered under warranty. Furniture made from recycled wood may have insect markings and/or nail holes and is not considered a warranty claim, but is considered a feature of these products.
- MDF furniture does not react well with moisture. Keep your MDF furniture in a dry room and wipe spills up immediately.
Do not expose your furniture to any liquids.
- All liquids should be wiped up immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
- Avoid harsh commercial cleaners, glass cleaners and spray polishes on wood furniture.
Do not expose your furniture to strong or direct sunlight, near heat outlets or air conditioning units, open windows and dampness.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight and heat can cause fading of your furniture finish.
- Extreme temperatures and humidity changes can cause wood cracking and splitting.
Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish.
- Chemicals within the plastic or rubber may react with the finish if left in contact for a long period of time. Place a strip of felt or cork under your accessories to avoid any markings.
Never place hot objects on any furniture surface.
- Always place a hot plate between your furniture top and a hot object to protect your furniture.
Dust with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth.
- Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build-up, which can cause damage a finish over time.
- Small scratches and marks can be touched up or covered with a mark or scratch remover or a touch-up stick.