Featuring a gorgeous fabric headboard, the Reno is easy to mix and match with existing wooden or painted bedroom furniture. The trundle base offers fantastic storage options ensuring both function and style, or pop a second mattress underneath for extra guests!
Mattress and bedding are not included.
- Upholstery fabrics are under warranty for 1 year against manufacturing defects such as seam slippage, fraying and dye transfers.
- This warranty does not cover wearing, wrinkling, fading, pilling or fabric that has been treated with consumer applied soil repellent.
- We recommend regular maintenance to prolong the life of your furniture. After one week of use, it is important to tighten the screws and then periodically after this. Screws that are not tightened can cause strain on parts of the bed frame. However be careful not to over tighten screws as this can strip the thread.
- If moving the bed a short distance, do not drag the bed as this may cause the legs to bend or break. Instead, with another person, lift the bed to move.
- Avoid placing the bed in direct sunlight or near a heat source as it can damage wood finishes and discolour painted surfaces.
Keep assembly instructions and assembly tools in a safe place for ease of disassembly when moving.
- Try to keep your furniture at least 60cm away from heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heating vents etc. can cause the fabric to become brittle.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. All fabrics fade over time but by keeping it out of direct sunlight you will prolong the colours of your fabric.
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals on your fabric. Keep material such as polishes, paints, nail polish remover and household cleaners away from your furniture.
- Vacuum your furniture regularly to remove dust and grit from the fabric fibres. You can also use the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner.
- If possible rotate your furniture every 6 months to avoid excessive wear or fading on one or two particular seats.
- Do not place furniture hard up against a wall, leave 10cm between the wall and furniture to allow air movement and to avoid damage to the fabric caused by rubbing against the wall.