The Caribbean mattress by Serene Sleep has a medium feel so it is not too hard and not too soft and is the perfect option for those looking for a budget friendly mattress for everyday use. With multiple layers of foam and the added benefit of a pillow top this mattress provides excellent support and comfort at an affordable price.
The Caribbean features a continuous spring system which provides a solid foundation for superior support and durability. Continuous coil mattresses are made from a single piece of wire looped into springs, and are lighter in weight so easier to turn and move around.
This Mattress is available in the following sizes. Click on the images below to view
- The warranty covering all components and covers defects in materials and manufacturing.
- The warranty does not cover claims associated with normal wear and tear, customer misuse and issues with firmness or comfort.
- Please choose your mattress carefully. Once a mattress has been used, it cannot be returned and/or refunded.
- Mattresses will conform to your body and body impressions are likely to occur. This is expected and is not considered a defect with the mattress. There is a wear in period, where we suggest that you would normally need a month to get used to your new mattress. It may start to feel uncomfortable, especially as it gets to work to support your spine.
Mattresses covered by our 5-year warranty include the following:
- Serene Sleep
- Sleepmaker- Wakatipu only
- Every six months, flip your mattress over if you have a double sided mattress. If you have a single sided mattress, rotate the mattress so that the foot of the mattress is now at the head. This will promote even wear and prolong the life of your mattress.
- Cover your mattress with a mattress protector. It is best to choose a washable cover that is easy to remove and recover.
- Remove dust from the mattress fabric regularly. Dust, dirt and dust mites will eventually build up on the mattress cover. Vacuum your mattress with an upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner.
- Do not allow the mattress interior to get wet. This may cause mould or rust to occur.
- On a nice day, it is recommended to air your mattress with the windows open and no linen on it.
- If your mattress becomes soiled, spot clean with a mild water –based cleaning agent. For major stains, it is recommended to contact an upholstery cleaning professional.