Message from Our Director
I’d like to take the opportunity to talk to you about the Covid-19 Virus and how Target Furniture is working towards keeping our staff and communities safe.
What we are doing in our stores?
- Extra cleaning procedures including daily disinfecting of all work surfaces including sales counters, customer kiosks, computer workstations, staffroom and bathrooms
- Disinfecting door handles, eftpos machines and frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day with alcohol wipes.
- Providing disposable disinfectant wipes, tissues and hand sanitizer at the sales counter and computer kiosks located throughout the store.
- Our staff will be following safe distance practices when dealing with customers in store and during deliveries. Please do not be offended, this is for the safety of our team and customers.
What we are doing as an organisation?
- All of our staff have been clearly communicated the ministry of health guidelines and any of our team that feel unwell or are at risk, are being asked to remain at home and report to the Ministry of Health Healthline for guidance.
- All overseas business travel has been cancelled.
- We are putting in place a communication plan so our customers and the public can be kept informed. This will be through our website www.targetfurniture.co.nz and our customer services team which can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0800 TARGET.
- We have taken measures to ensure our website is available for customers to order furniture 24/7. We have also enabled our support staff to work from home to minimise disruption to business services. For web customers it should remain business as usual.
- We will be taking extra precautions with our delivery team to ensure that your safety and the safety of our team is paramount. Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitiser will be used by our delivery team after each delivery and safe distance practices will be applied.
What you can do?
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in store. We recommend using hand sanitiser on arrival and when you leave the store.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. We recommend following the Ministry of Health Guidelines for sneezes and coughs.
- If you are unwell or have recently travelled overseas and are in self isolation use our website rather than coming in store or contact one of our team so we can help you remotely.
- If you are unhappy with the practices of our team in store or during a delivery then give us a call on 0800 TARGET. We will act immediately to ensure we are putting your safety and safety of our team first.
This is an evolving situation and I will do my best to keep you updated as circumstances change. In the meantime please stay safe and look after one another. We will get through this together.
Target Furniture Group – New Zealand