Bring nostalgia and fun into your dining room with our new Vintage Tables, perfect for homes with retro styling or a warm colour palate. Using updated veneer technology, you can get the wooden look for less.Finish this look by choosing which chairs will best bring the look into your home seamlessly, we love the mix and match look! Try any chair from our Vintage range or our Rio design to start.
Wood & MDF Warranty
- Timber furniture is under a 1-year warranty covers against defective material and poor workmanship.
- Timber products, being a natural material, are subject to change and movement. Normal wear and tear, changes to the appearance of the item due to normal expansion and contraction of timber as it reacts to climatic changes in its environment, improper care and damage from sunlight and excessive temperatures are not circumstances covered under warranty.
- Natural variations in colour, knots, stress marks, are not considered defects of workmanship and materials and therefore not covered under warranty. Furniture made from recycled wood may have insect markings and/or nail holes and is not considered a warranty claim, but is considered a feature of these products.
- MDF furniture does not react well with moisture. Keep your MDF furniture in a dry room and wipe spills up immediately.
- We recommend regular maintenance to prolong the life of your furniture. When using chemical cleaners, read the instructions carefully and use at your own risk. Always spot-check for any adverse reaction before cleaning the whole unit.
- Always dust with a cloth slightly moistened with furniture polish. This will reduce the risk of scratching that occurs with dry dusting. Dust will scratch your furniture if not removed regularly. Avoid a cloth that is course.
- Avoid using soap or leaving your furniture wet. Water can penetrate and damage the finish by raising the grain in the wood. Spills will damage your furniture if not removed quickly.
- It is recommended to regularly polish your furniture with a fine furniture polish. Polish can protect the surface from dry cloth scratching. Use polish evenly and sparingly over the unit. Buff until completely dry for a smudge-free finish.
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or near excessive heat as it can damage wood finishes. Heat from hot dishes will also damage furniture. Use protective mats where needed.