Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we want to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible.
We stand behind our products 100% and we’re confident that the design, quality and safety of our merchandise will meet your expectations.
If you have any issues contact us on:
0800 TARGET (0800 827 438)
or email email@example.com
- Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind. For furniture we recommend that you check dimensions to ensure they are the right size for your space and access doorways before completing your purchase.
- If you believe there is damage to the products you have ordered or the incorrect items have been delivered, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will work with you to arrange a replacement, refund or credit. Damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. In this email we will need your order number and for you to clearly state what is faulty with the product, photos will also help.
- Please retain all original packaging if you would like to return an item. Items without packaging will be subject to a restocking fee starting at 15% of original purchase price, determined upon the item return to our store.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable, unless the item received is damaged, defective or incorrect.
- If you are exchanging for an item, which you paid for shipping on, your shipping fees will not be refunded. Additionally, if the requested exchange item has shipping fees, you will be responsible for those as well.
Depending on whether the order has been processed and shipped by the store, you may be able to cancel the order by calling us on 0800 TARGET (0800 827 438)
Please note - we will always do our best to accommodate your request but you may be liable for a restocking fee of 15%.
For more information on furniture delivery, please see our Furniture Delivery section.